Monday, November 7, 2011

In The Trenches

Happy Monday friends! Last week sure was one hell of a crazy week, but this past weekend was fall perfection. Blue skies, some sunshine, a nice little chill in the air and a visit from the bf to boot. Aside from fun outdoor activities, this weather is the perfect compliment to one of my fall favorites, the classic trench coat. I invested in this wardrobe staple just last year and it has quickly become a favorite. Throw it over any outfit and you instantly feel chic! (Or, at least I do).
How cute are those polka dot tights?!

3 comments:

  1. The first coat is so fabulous! The spiked necklace is pretty awesome too ;)

    alittlebitoflacquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect fall staple!
    xo emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I have been DYING for a trench coat! Can you find me an affordable yet classy looking one? I know how much free time you have!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, you just made my day!
xxkristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...