Tuesday, September 13, 2011

#NYFW Kelly Wearstler

Interior design goddess turned clothing designer Kelly Wearstler showed off her second ever collection this week and the gorgeous mod-glam aesthetic of her interiors translates seamlessly to a runway filled with bold, beautiful prints and colors. With prints inspired by a book of drawings about the Karaha Indians of Brazil, perfectly leather jackets paired with some basic tee's, this collection is about as wearable as they come. I'll take one of everything please.


Check out Kelly's design blog {my vibe my life} 

6 comments:

  1. Great looks - I'm loving that pink & black patterned skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That geometric mini skirt is right up my ally. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with all of her things. But I do love that blue one the best!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oh myyyy have I waited so patiently to see this amazing lady show off her fashion skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great looks!!! love the one on the bottom left... kind of need that purple shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, you just made my day!
xxkristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...