Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Packing for the Big Apple


Whoa I have been packing like a mad woman that past few days! It is pretty tough trying to cram everything from our 2 bedroom house into boxes that will need to fit into a MUCH smaller space in New York. Now I wouldn't consider myself an official A&E style hoarder, however somehow I end up with so much stuff that I don't even know where half of it came from or why I have moved it around from place to place! I am trying to purge as much as possible and it feels great to get rid of so much stuff. Anyway, my bf is not going to be very happy once he finds out I took a packing break to blog so back to work I go! Wishing I had some of these pretty vintage suitcases to pack my treasures in, but I guess cardboard boxes and crush paper will have to do for now.


8 comments:

  1. Your moving to New York?!! How exciting!! Cant wait to hear all about the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you need help with any last minute packing! Also I would love if you actually moved into your new place rolling a luggage cart in five inch stilettos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog and good luck on your move to NYC!
    http://www.julesinthejungle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! These luggage look gorgeous! Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. While no one in the real person world actually moves like that (unless you know have some uber-rich friend I have never met) I am sure you looked just as fab boarding the plane this morning. You are going to take NYC by storm, Kris! Love you sooooooo much! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds exciting! Congrats! Love all these suitcase pics too !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, you just made my day!
xxkristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...