Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Essentials

Happy Thursday! Today you can find me over at Emily's blog:


I love summer and all things about summer so I was super excited when Emily asked me to guest post on my summer essentials. I have also been too busy enjoying the amazing weather to blog the past week or so, since staying inside staring at a computer is about the last thing I want to be doing! I'll be back to normal posting one of these days, but in the meantime come on over here to check out my favorite things about summer tiiiiiiiiiiime! Here is a quick snapshot...


Oh denim shorts and flip flops, summer dresses and bathing suits, how I love you so! Warm weather outfits are my fave, so easy breezy and care-free. I could seriously live in my flip flops, with perfectly pedicured toes of course. Two swim brands I am completely crushing on this summer are Gilly Hicks and Sea Folly, such cute and girly suits!
Image via {Pinterest}

1 comment:

  1. Loved your post!! Great summer staples!! Hope you have a lovely weekend, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, you just made my day!
xxkristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...