Friday, June 17, 2011

Leaving On a Jet Plane

{via}
Happy Weekend!!!
I am setting off on quite an adventure this weekend! First a quick stop in Boston (which I feel like has become my second home over the past few months) to celebrate my friend Caroline's bridal shower and hit the town with the bridal party Saturday night. (Any good Boston recommendations)? Then Sunday I am off to China and Taiwan for a business trip for two weeks!

Aside from the amazing food and shopping that awaits on the other side of the world, what I am really looking forward to is the 15 hour flight to Beijing Sunday morning. No that is not a joke, I seriously cannot wait. I  have flown to Asia quite a bit over the past few years for my job and I absolutely LOVE it. A perk of traveling for work is flying business class which = unlimited champagne, a personal tv and a seat that flattens out into a bed. Pretty much 15 hours where I have no choice but to veg out in front of the tv 6 inch movie screen watching movie after movie, indulging in a giant stack of magazines, napping and getting my fill of a free open bar. 

Since I will be getting my work on in Asia over the next two weeks, it seemed like a perfect opportunity to introduce you to some of my favorite bloggers. These ladies have created some seriously awesome guest posts and I cannot wait to share them with you! 

4 comments:

  1. o wow! you ARE a jet-setter! have a fantastic time!! cant wait to hear all about your trip. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You're in for a treat!! I've never been overseas but am longing to go one day! and how lucky to travel so much with your job!!
    Have loads of fun and safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great time! bring snacks for the plane! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, you just made my day!
xxkristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...