Monday, June 13, 2011

Industrial Glam

I recently saw pictures of a friends new home that they converted from an old warehouse into a gorgeous modern loft and I was absolutely in love (and only a teeny bit jealous of their sweet new digs). They kept the original brick walls and flooring in tact, adding in modern touches like garage-style glass patio doors, amazing pieces of art and a kitchen that would make any chef drool. I love the combination of exposed brick, rustic wood flooring and a little glitz and glam. These photos  are some inspiration fore the perfect tension that is created when you add some luxurious fabrics, tufted velvet furniture, and gorgeous chandeliers to an unfinished space.



1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

9 comments:

  1. Georgous photos! Happy summer dreaming
    Xoxo emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Industrial Glam" look, Georgou!

    http://flora-fricker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this style...that 3rd photo has been a favorite of mine for some time! Totally chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This apartment rocks my socks!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such gorgeous spaced!! def have to include this week's friday link love!

    xo.ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eye is incredible. These rooms are sexy and sophisticated and soulful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soo amazing! I wanna live like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi - love the first picture - any idea where that couch came from - i am in love!! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I want to subscribe for this webpage to obtain newest updates, so
    where can i do it please help.
    http://goo.gl/iEf6m buy youtube views

    Here is my page: youtube likes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, you just made my day!
xxkristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...