Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday's Fancies

Hello Friday, I am sooooooo happy you are here! I am pretty excited to get this weekend started, it has been quite a long week. Since my bf will be jet setting off to London for work this weekend (jealous!) I have quite a rager planned with my ladies Saturday night. And if I had an unlimited shopping budget for the weekend, here is the fabulous outfit I would be going out in! Pretty much my go to of skinny jeans a blazer and heels thought I would spice it up a bit with some red hot jeans and some turq jewels.





Check out more Friday Fancies over at {av}'s blog Long Distance Loving!

1. Jennifer Zeuner Swirly Initial pendant 2. Club Manhattan Turquoise ring   3. J Brand 811 Midrise Skinny in bright red 4. Pax Magdalena necklace in gold and turquoise 5. Splendid Light Jersey Tshirt 6. L.A.M.B. Crepe Booties 7.Vivienne Westwood Black Striped Blazer 

10 comments:

  1. Love love love the outfit! Red skinny jeans are the best thing since sliced bread!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these color combinations (especially the green! it's like tiffany's meets seafoam) so pretty! xx

    Julie
    www.AfternoonFrosting.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! love this color palette and l-o-v-i-n-g the bright skinnies!

    xo.ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is smokin'! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sexy and fun outfit! Visiting from av's link up. Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this outfit!! the red jeans are legit!

    have a great weekend!

    thanks for stopping by cheeriosandbeer. i always love finding new blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obsessed with that color palette!! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color palette is gorgeous! I love those bright red pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. in love with that ring. and i really love your inspiration :) xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot get over this gorgeous color palette--it's STUNNING. I love that you included your inspiration too :) it's all incredible! Those pants are H-O-T...hope the rager last Saturday went well!

    So happy you posted your Friday’s Fancies! This week you can get an extra entry in my {ode to France giveaway} if you post again! I'd love to have you :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, you just made my day!
xxkristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...