Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Bow Tie by KY


Bow ties were all over the runway this past week! Even though that was mostly on the ladies, seems like I was right on trend with my Valentine's Day gift for Nick! I absolutely love homemade gifts and giving gifts I know people will love. For vday I dusted the cobwebs off of my sewing machine, found some valentine's red and pink plaid fabric and put my rusty pattern making skills to work. Check out what I whipped up! 




Some more bow tie fun for the pets, the ladies and even the cakes!
Even dogs can be fashionable...bow tie dog collar from Etsy

Super cute DIY bow tie necklace idea

I'm not even sure what is going on with this cake but I kind of love it!
{1} {2} {3}{4}

4 comments:

  1. Love! :) I think that dog just made my day/week/year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashely just sent me your link---loove your blog! this post is too cute. my bf loves bowties, i should brush up on my sewing skills and make him one. ah. most likely not. love that cake tho! xoxo jcd :: do stop by sometime: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, can you make all of the ties for the wedding? PLEASE! So cute of you and Nick. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! Love your blog...you did it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, you just made my day!
xxkristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...